Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Red White & Blue wreath

I've been in a celebrate America mood so I saw the burlap type stuff at Hobby Lobby and bought some.
It was quick and easy to make.

What you need for this wreath:
-2 1/2 of the red white and blue material.
(if you like it more spread out then you will be safe with just two. Or possibly use a smaller hanger)
- 1 Metal Hanger bent into a circle.

How I got the ruffles was by folding it over and bunching it onto the hanger one piece at a time.
Or you could try bunching it all together before hand and put it on all at the same time.
But I liked one at a time so that I could see and control what it looks like at the end.




And there you go.
Thanks for reading!
Any comments or questions give me a holler.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't realize you had just used a coat hanger! It looks great, good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I'm getting better at just making things up as I go now.

      Delete