Monday, January 14, 2013

Cannon Family Salsa

2 cans diced tomatoes (or whole)
1 can tomatillos (if you can't find this its fine without it, just gives it more flavor)
1 can green chilies
2 tlbs cilantro
1 lemon, use all the juice
1 or 2 tlbs pickled jalapenos with some juice
(You can add more jalapenos for more spice, I add about 8 slices and about 3 tlbs juice)
2 to 3 chopped green onions
1 bag Chips

Put onions, cilantro, tomatillos, lemon juice, in processor. Process the salsa until all of the ingredients are mixed. Add pickled jalapenos mix, and tomatoes.
You can serve right away or let chill before serving.
(I did the recipe backwards and it still turned out just amazing!)
Oh and one more thing I do everything to taste. I mix then taste it and add more stuff as I go.
I've been making this for years and LOVE it


Good to have with the Salsa, Guacamole, Tequitoes, or Tacos.
My husband and I had Guacamole and Tacos for dinner it was delicious!


There is the salsa
I've done this in a blender and the processor and the food processor does it much much better.

30% less sodium



healthy lettuce


No comments:

Post a Comment