Monday, January 14, 2013

Fall Floral DIY

So I am one of the only ones in my family(maybe the only) who likes to decorate for every season, and fall is my favorite season for many reasons, one being the fresh autumn leaves!
Anyways, I was in the crafting mood and was on my way to Hobby Lobby but decided to stop at the dollar store first, O my goodness I saved soo much by getting the glass, the floral the ribbon and lots of other things that will be in other posts, so follow me! =)

So you don't have to get this but it holds the floral arrangement in place, I got the smallest one they had and broke it into a few pieces so that the green wouldn't show at the bottom of the vase.



So I didn't find what I was looking for to put in the bottom but you could put just about anything but I got this cute little pinecone arrangement at Hobby Lobby for 40% off

I filled in just about a 1/3 of the way

Then I stuck the flowers in I just got three, all of these are from the dollar store

I then cut about a foot and a half of ribbon to make a bow on the vase and there you have it! Super easy, super cute, and super affordable!


As you can see I made two.
I had a lot of fun finding inexpensive decorations that will last for years!
I hope ya'll enjoyed.

For winter I would change out the floral and the take out the pumkins and leave the pinecones and put in
Poinsettia

No comments:

Post a Comment