Monday, January 14, 2013

Stroganoff with hamburger

Easy stroganoff
For my wedding my mom gave me a huge cook book from family recipies and discovered recipies over the years and I'm making my rounds in it and have made some delicious meals.

Ingrediants:
4 tlbs butter
1/2 cup onion chopped
2cups sliced mushrooms
1/2 tea paprika
6 tlbs lemon juice (fresh lemon is best)
2 cans beef broth & 6 tbls beef broth (I didn't have beef broth so I added some water)
2 tea salt or to taste (we didn't really add any)
10 oz pasta cooked
2 cups sour cream

I would think that this would serve about 3 people with some left overs.

In large fry pan melt butter add onions saute until tender, then add beef. Cook until beef is done. Add mushrooms, paprika, lemmon juice, broth and salt. Stir and let mix, simmer about 12 minutes. Stir in pasta let simmer another 12 minutes. Sitr in the sour cream. Heat but do not let boil. And there you have it!




Next time I make this I will take more pictures
Let me know what you think or what you'd change.
Thanks for reading! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment