Monday, January 14, 2013

Yummy Chicken Enchiladas

Need:

4 chicken breasts, cooked chopped into pieces

2 can cream of chicken soup

1 (4 oz.) can diced green chilies

1 (3 oz.) can olive sliced or chopped

1 pt. sour cream (small)

2 c. shredded Monterey jack cheese

(If you want you can just use cheddar cheese for both inside and out)

2 c. shredded cheddar cheese

1 doz. flour tortillas



Mix soup, chilies, olives, sour cream, and Monterey jack cheese.
 Separate four cups of mixture and mix with the chopped chicken.
 Fill the tortillas with chicken mixture.
Pour remaining soup mixture on top and top with grated cheddar cheese.
Bake at 350 for 40 minutes


I didn't completely follow this recipe. My husband doesn’t like olives so I left those out and instead of Monterey jack cheese on the inside I just did Cheddar cheese so I could save money and not waste cheese.

Sorry there aren't more pictures again for the next time I make this I'll take more pictures


No comments:

Post a Comment