Monday, January 14, 2013

Crafting my life away!

I Got my Idea for this one from etsy.com

DIY
So pinterest may save my hubbs & I money in the long run but we will have to see!
I've been working on being more crafty and  have been getting so many fabulous ideas. 
So here I am testing out to see if I have the skills to craft or not.

So first I went to Hobby lobby and found a wreath I liked
They had a million flowers to pick from so I was in there for a while.
then I picked out a letter for my last name and some spray paint for the R

I just cut the flowers off the main stem and stuck them in the wreath and for more of a grab i wrapped the stem back into the wreath.
Once all the flowers were on I glued the R on with super glue and it ready to hang up!
It took about 20 minutes to make. Easy peazzzy
I may paint the R a light pink in a few days but we shall see!

And if you were wondering ALL the supplies including the door hanger cost $20!

No comments:

Post a Comment